Monday, January 17, 2011

Tiger Fun!

I made a highly successful layout to showcase how much fun my son has with his stuffed tiger. Everything worked together amazingly on this layout. Roar!

This kit was made using the tiger and sign from Who's At the Zoo kit, by Just So Scrappy (only $1.50 as of this writing)

Who's At The Zoo Kit
Most everything else I used came from Kristin Aagard's amazing kit, Zoo Day. Her animals are SOOOO cute, but the tiger from the kit above matched our stuffed tiger better. 
Zoo Day, by Kristin Aagard
As of this writing, her Zoo Day kit sells for $7.00. It comes with so many animals. I love them so much even though they all look a little depressed. This kit was one of the first ones I ever purchased. I bought it for half price on Black Friday. :) I wish those half priced days would come around more often.  Please, leave a comment to let me know what you think of my Tiger Fun page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment